Wherever you go, there we are.
We are excited to introduce Mobile Banking to our list of Online Banking Services. Need your balance or transaction record in an instant? No problem. Simple and secure, Mobile Banking makes banking on your terms easy. With Mobile Banking from Biddeford Savings, you can use your cell phone or smart phone to access balance information, transfer funds and find nearby ATMs or bank locations.
Click on the buttons above to download the Biddeford Savings Mobile Banking App
Mobile Banking is available to all of our Online Banking customers. There are more ways than ever to stay in control of your finances, wherever you are. It's easy, fast and convenient. Best of all, Mobile Banking is free*, secure and allows you to manage your accounts wherever and whenever you want.
Biddeford Savings gives you three secure options for banking on the go: Mobile App, Mobile Web and Text Banking.
As an online banking customer, you can use Mobile Banking to:
Start exploring and see how you can put mobile banking to work for you!
Before using Mobile Banking, please note:
- Your cell phone must be a smart phone, or have unfiltered internet access to use Mobile Banking
- Account numbers may appear masked with asterisks on the screen of your phone
- You will be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Before using Mobile Deposit, please note:
- $2,500 daily deposit limit
- Available with our Mobile App (iPhone and Android)
- Next day availability on deposits
- Please include “for mobile deposit” after the endorsement
- A list of items that cannot be deposited by mobile deposit is listed in the Online Banking Terms and Agreement
- Original deposited item should be destroyed after 30 days.
If you are not already using online banking, sign-up today!
*You may be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Internet access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your carrier for details on specific fees and charges.