Traditional, Roth & Educational IRA Accounts
Planning for your retirment is never easy. The best time to start saving for your future is now.
Let your money grow for you! An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a tax-advantaged savings vehicle designed to help you plan ahead so that you can live comfortably when you reach your retirement. The sooner you start contributing to your IRA and the longer you let your money grow , the more you benefit.
We offer traditional and ROTH IRA options. Choose from 1-year to 5-year IRA Certificate of Deposit Accounts including Roth and Educational IRAs with a minimum balance of $500. We also offer an IRA Savings option with our Prime ONE IRA.
|Term||Minimum Deposit||Annual Percentage Yield|
The Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time. The annual percentage yield assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A substantial penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. These yields may be applied to either a Traditional or a Roth IRA. Ask your financial advisor about which may benefit you most. For more information on terms, rates, or products, please contact us.
Prime One IRA
Consolidate all your IRAs into the ONE with our Prime One IRA. The most flexible IRA available!
- Get the best rates tied to the Wall Street Prime
- The convenience of consolidating all of your IRAs into one account, with NO term!
- Make deposits anytime
- No fee for withdrawals (IRA penalties still apply)
- Save automatically with transfers from other accounts
- Minimum balance is only $100.
Simple, fast and VERY interesting!
|See Prime IRA Rates||See Account Details|
Traditonal IRAs allows you to defer taxes on your earnings until they are withdrawn. Certain contributions are tax deductible in the tax year in which they are made.
- Interest earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal
- Contributions are tax deductible
- Withdrwals can begin at age 59 1/2
- Manadatory withdrawals begin at age 70 1/2
A ROTH IRA is non-tax deductible for contributions but allows tax free withdrwals after age 59 1/2.
- Interest earnings are tax free
- Contributions are not tax deductible
- Principal can be withdrawn penalty free
- No mandatory withdrawals
- Withdrawal of earnings can begin at age 59 1/2
Open your IRA today!
Please consult your tax advisor for any potential tax implications.