These loan officers would be happy to assist you.
Please contact the loan officer at your nearest branch.
Biddeford Savings provides a secure Contact Us Form, however, there are several extremely important things you should know about email communications and your security:
- E-mail is neither secure nor private. Consider everything included in your email as potentially publicly accessible.
- Private personal and account information such as Account Numbers, Passwords, PINs, or Social Security Numbers should never be sent by e-mail.
- Action requiring immediate attention or personal information should never be sent by e-mail.
- Bank representatives may not be able to immediately review your e-mail message.
- Never use an e-mail message to place a stop payment on a check, request account transfers, or to report lost or stolen ATM cards or checks.