Biddeford Savings provides a secure Contact Us Form on this page as a simple and cost effective method of communication. However, there are several extremely important things you should know about email communications and your security:
- E-mail is neither secure nor private. Consider everything included in your email as potentially publicly accessible.
- Private personal and account information such as Account Numbers, Passwords, PINs, or Social Security Numbers should never be sent by e-mail.
- Action requiring immediate attention or personal information should never be sent by e-mail.
- Bank representatives may not be able to immediately review your e-mail message.
- Never use an e-mail message to place a stop payment on a check, request account transfers, or to report lost or stolen ATM cards or checks.
If you have a question about your account or need an immediate response, please click on Branches and ATMS for the hours and phone number of your local branch.
Send us an e-mail with your questions by using the form on the right.
Main St. Asst. Branch Manager
Senior Business Banking Officer
Business Banking Center 207.571.5662
Alfred Road Branch Manager
Business Loan Officer
Alfred Road Asst. Branch Manager
VP/Business Loan Officer
Waterboro Branch Manager
Scarborough Branch Manager