We Look Forward to Hearing from You!
If you have questions about our products or services, feel free to send us an e-mail with your questions by using the form on the right. We would be happy to answer your questions!
If you have a question about your account or need an immediate response, please click on Branches and ATMS for the hours and phone number of your local branch.
Your Personal Banking Contacts
Your Business Banking Contacts
Daniel F. Colby
Doug A. Jones
Laurie L. Warchol
Biddeford Savings provides a secure Contact Us Form, however, there are several extremely important things you should know about email communications and your security:
- E-mail is neither secure nor private. Consider everything included in your email as potentially publicly accessible.
- Private personal and account information such as Account Numbers, Passwords, PINs, or Social Security Numbers should never be sent by e-mail.
- Action requiring immediate attention or personal information should never be sent by e-mail.
- Bank representatives may not be able to immediately review your e-mail message.
- Never use an e-mail message to place a stop payment on a check, request account transfers, or to report lost or stolen ATM cards or checks.